You won't believe me
You probably don’t believe it but I’m just like you. I worry about what I eat and how I look as much as any person. No matter your size or job description woman have some fear based around what we eat and telling others. So I am telling you what I eat in a typical day so you can see it’s all about loving our bodies and making them feel well and so we can live well.
Without smarter choices I would never have changed my eating to more a plant based plan. eating this way has given me so much more energy and it helps keep my lifestyle balanced. I’ve created some of my own recipes which I will share over the next month and incredible confident body boosters to help you when you are super busy and need a little push.
The boring news is I don’t have much time so I plan, buy on the day fresh ingredients and cook up what I love most to feel good. Yes I create shopping lists which have my basics and then I like to experiment with foods and dishes. Plus my weekends are all about family time so I love to have a bbq aussie for cook up. Most importantly I love making food choices based around goodness and feeling good. So, I buy nice jars, plates or whatever I need to make my food look my beautiful. There is nothing wrong with that right? It is beautiful to serve up a huge plate of leafy crisp greens, drizzling in my dressing with a hint of bunched basil and pine nuts.
[bctt tweet=”Taste it, try it, like it, try new foods today!”]
If you haven’t yet be open minded about healthy foods. Try them it’s your time to experiment. That’s what I tell my husband and my kids. try and try again and come back to it again. Our tastes change and we can also change how we want to feel about food. Its a healing process to nurture your tastes to give it what it needs.
So, here is what I eat –
- Daily fresh foods
- Greens and leafy herbs
- Tasty and sweet foods that deliver a punch
- Creative and experimental dishes that pack a flavour
- Delicious creamy sauces with loads of colour
- Happy meals that give me energy and make me feel good
- Meals that respect my body and me
- Meals that don’t make me feel guilty
- Meals that give me time to slow down and soak up the mindset that I feel full and happy with my food
- Food which I see as perfectly yummy!!!
- Food which is not diet based in one way or another
- No restrictions just foods that I see give me my beautiful lifestyle mantra of “be well, eat well, travel well, live well, be you”
- Foods which connect with my body that say thank you ” I love you”
- Super foods that are deliciously healthy
I hope you find your balance and what beautiful foods you eat love everyday and connect to what you put in your mouth.