Is your diet affecting your mood? Want a juicy boost that is good for you… read on…
Eating an apple is the most quick, enjoyable quick fix to life and I have shared my top 10 benefits. An apple is seen as a snack and have you ever wondered whether it is doing you good and what really are the benefits behind the fruit that most grab as a great source of nutrition to boost our antioxidants fibre. Chances are you did not know pectin is the hidden and valuable source that is found in apples which gives us huge benefits of eating them.
October is the month for eating apples and expect the best outcome if you become a beloved apple follower and #eataappleadaytobanishtheblues
Why not try an apple today?
This is a list of the top 10 benefits to eating an apple and most loved by your gut!
- Whiter teeth. I challenge you to try a #appleadaytobeattheblues and it will help you reduce decay by chewing you can actually lower bacteria and stimulates production of saliva. Don’t however think it will replace your toothbrush, can’t avoid that one!
- Boost your immune system. A great de-stress, as red apples contain an antioxidant called quercetin, a recent study shows. Apples help with some extra love for your gut will communicate happy thoughts and the two interact with your immune cells. And it will probably give you a boost for your health with disease fighting agents hidden.
- Help digestive system. Fight constipation and diarrhoea with this fibre saving our sanity helping in the bathroom to cool down your colon and help neutralize irritable bowel syndrome with these 5 facts.
- Curb cravings to control your weight. Excess weight and lack of exercise can be an unhealthy risk factors yet a apple can help people retain happy hormones and are great way to keep calories down without dieting and scales.
- Get a healthier heart. Did you know apple skins contain good stuff and help reduce cholesterol through the soluble fibre found in apples.
- Reduce risk of pancreatic cancers. Flavoured enriched apples are the new health woe in the modern world and studies in the US with scientists from America looking into Cancer research and earlier research to reduce risks.
- Detoxify your liver. We fill our bodies with bad toxins from food and drinks and rather than detox extreme methods and supplements try an apple to detoxify your liver and make even a granny smith sexy smoothie to feel energised.
- Decrease risk of diabetes. This one is for women who want to live longer and want to quit sugar
- Reduce cholesterol. Baby move it and add some fibre that rocks this one proving to be a recommended sneaky stay well tip.
- Protect against aging. An apple is a beauty on the go and can save yourself in the long run. It is rich in antioxidants and easy to get the bowels moving, wink, wink!! Amp up your body and protect against aging with an apple.