Strong is the new pretty. Self-image is a way to communicate who you are and attract the right people into your life.
How you carry yourself is your confidence
To get honest, this is for you, the awesome woman wanting to make a splash! Whatever you call yourself or group you fit into its your right to feel comfortable with who you are.
You are strong and strong is the new pretty is about being who you are and not changing your personality to fit into what you are doing in your business or to be a success its about being strong in style and confidence.
Ever dreamed of making your appearance radiate from within?
[bctt tweet=”Your self-image is power. Focus on your fabulousness not your flaws!”]
Marketing your professional image takes style, motion, and attitude.
Standing out is one thing but standing strong to represent yourself is another. Brand personality and self image are required to build and strengthen the relationships with customers.
Life can take it’s toll on you sometimes. Whether it’s from working too hard, or feeling hard done by. Often we all know how important it is to enjoy the journey as much as possible. But what about mastering the art of self packaging for success and creating a brilliant image that fits right that makes you stand strong.
Being carefree sounds great sort a like wanderlust and endless summers too, hey the truth is the reality of exactly life is no walk in the park. So to showcase your brilliance we must understand how to be strong in our image.
Confidence comes with preparation like in any job. You may be artistic, professional, savvy, or sharp and you want to get people to remember you for your image to make an impact.
How you perceive yourself and your business truly means getting great leads. On the flip side it means opening your closet in the morning and knowing what to wear and not wasting time on un-neccessary things.
The 5 ways self image can make you strong
- Identify the 3 big main strategies for you: Your image is power. Emotional connection: How can you get people to connect on a natural level. For example your brand is coca-cola, you see ads with people having fun, red on label and its a social communicative and the type of person to push boundaries and seek out adventure.
- Discover the key style that suits your personality and brand: What is the number one thing people remember you for. Super strong colour that connects your branding and you. Its so valuable as people remember images in their head after meeting you. Ie- i meet jules she was wearing pink, pink on her business card=pink=girl=fun=interacts with women in business…
- Get the number 1 secret that will make clients and customers remember you. Many people get mixed up with their personality and their self-image. Playful, down to earth or serious it all depends on your business. What if you knew how to create a wardrobe that works for you everyday and create a closet full of clothes that represent who you are and makes you feel your best. This is all about working with a self-image style consultant to make you showcase your power! Work with me
- Learn how to feel confident in your shoes. Position and value proposition: Your branding statement to set you apart.Your divine spirit is what keeps you confident and accepting compliments when they come your way!
- Strike out in front of a crowd: Learn the three c’s. Feel comfortable with what you wear. Know your colours, cuts and confidence! Self-esteem and Body-Image is about balance and finding your fit and balance your mindset to clearly set your your intention.
A busy life can present stresses and anxieties which can be overwhelming and even though we feel them they come out in our work and the worst thing that can happen is you feel un-balanced.
Whatever we do we should enjoy the journey, standing strong and love who we are not the destination.
If we carry ourselves and be our true authentic self we will probably enjoy the ride and make more of a big splash!