A busy lifestyle can impact our health and even make us gain weight! So, what is the motivation and momentum for reducing stress in life?
Stress is a given for any person in life. Stress can make us better and stress can make us feel like we will never get through the day.
What’s best is how you deal with stress. If you irritable, moody, and easily stressed at the smallest stuff. Let it go, let the flow go and let the release go..
Our bodies never seem to really recover from stress but many years ago I learnt plant based foods really help nourish your body and mind.
Whether you feel stressed or not these stress reduction tips will be a winner!
- Meditate daily
- Eat a full healthy breakfast
- Connect with nature
- Soak up a hobby
- Carve out me time
- Eat plant based foods (clean and healthy)
- Breath deeply and use positive affirmations
- Use herbs in your cooking
- Sweat it out go to the gym or do hot yoga
- Go treat yourself to a massage
- Get clear and clarity on life
- Sleep more, makes us happy
Maybe we just need to slow down and take a break.
[bctt tweet=”I make a commitment for time out for me “]