Hustle and Heart is how I got published
How I got published on Huffington Post …
This could be you…. And if you’re got a serious case of determination then it’s time to invest in using your genuine traits and using your power of real integrity.
- Honest and gusty (There is nothing more than a person with a dream, just have the guts to catch it)
- The state of being whole: (There is nothing more amazing than what makes you thrive so just follow it)
Revolution way to becoming published
- Learning the lessons in life (Declare your own super power story)
- Know your greatest capacities (Your zone of genius is possibly readable)
- Feel empowered to get out of your head (Majority people think yet, if we can let it out and share it)
- Connecting with others (Silently we wish but, opportunities like this just don’t happen like magic)
- Practice the process of manifesting (Mindset is everything, then there is a credit card for anything else)
- Harmony Truth (You can do it if you want it enough)
Look for the Lesson
Your mindset is what makes all the difference in life. Never let anyone stop you on your journey to your destination. If you truly believe you can have and do what you set out to and only you have the power to choose, right now you- Yes! You are good enough- Jules Snodgrass
At the end of the day look at what your learnt and if you have the answer – It’s worth sharing with the world. Your message is what makes each day your best one. – Jules Snodgrass
Show Your Love
Today I have a serious case of drooling and wanderlust at Huffington Post. It’s time I ‘defined myself’ on my own terms and I am proud to say…
Not only is it fun to see your name under your article, it also helps you gain creditability in your industry. I’m super excited as Arianna Huffington, is a published author of the book Thrive and founded, the Huffington Post and thus, is my idol and I have a girl crush. I first took advice from her with a TED talk How to Succeed? Get more Sleep with 3,343,183 total views. One of my smartest decision making moves yet to date.
Don’t Make Judgments
I have learnt a lot along the way travelling on foot in life. I thank living in the Empty Quarter of the World for my attention to my environment, and how to live mindfully. I’m often the one in life who has fire, determination and striving to have experiences that matter. Sometimes we judge ourselves pretty harshly and for things sometimes out of our control. This one has been on my bucket list since I started my blog in August. Over a decade of educating and teaching and now
there is nothing like carving time out to be the captain of your own ship
It is so easy for people to dream big, have ideas and not follow through on our big juicy goals and that is why I am writing this post to perhaps help you and make you think you can do it too! Don’t wait and leave it at the bottom of your list. Make time and commit to serving what is your greatest source of happiness. You are the captain of your own ship. Did you know you can steer the ship to the destination you want?
Here’s my first blog post at The Huffington Post, (I’m, blushing right now)
Your Pitch is Your Publishing Pass
We all come into this world with a story and what better way to script and transpire your own story. It’s not all about luck, it’s about one of the biggest life changing circumstances around you to have positive harmony with the universe, hard work and the law of attraction that you come into existence. Being present with your story and practicing talking about ‘your story’ to friends, family and anyone who you want to test it out on. The more you do it the more you will feel comfortable, authentic and genuine and with a little help from practicing saying it out loud and then writing about it will bring confidence. There is no rush to craft your pitch and it goes by trial and error for some. I wrangled it on my first time and I thank the book the Secret; for shining the light on my authentic self. Our soul purpose in life is to embrace it in order to be a bigger shining star.
It doesn’t happen unless you believe it’s possible – Jules Snodgrass
Write the Article and Promote the Pants (off it)
Here’s my tips how I wrote my article:
- A new principle with scientific research backing
- Tune into your work and teach people something that is something
- Add in quotes that relate to the topic
- Maintain a clear concise point on the topic
- Speak with ease and enthusiasm and positive vibes
- Inject some energy into your delivery
- Recognize and identify a wider audience to gain interest in a topic that is appealing
- Take your audience on an experience- what have you learned, heard, seen or read that is a starting learning point for the audience
- Add a few kick butt quotes
- Use images to paint your story or article views
- Recognize that your voice is unique and not all people will be wildly over the moon like you when you get published. Take a breath and know that it comes from all places.
- Answer comments and questions ‘in the spotlight’ and keep it positive (If you’re not ready to be seen yet, don’t stress go and meditate and calm your center and ground yourself before replying- Eeeekkkk it could freak you out but there is never been a better time to get your word out and if it feels genuine and authentic to you, you will be happier!)
Expect the unexpected
No matter what not everyone can be famous in life, no matter how many selfies or how much money you have. But you can be famous in your own true word by truly LIVING IT and being the master of your own LIFE, steering your ship to the destination that brings you home and shines light and happiness in your heart.
Are you ready to start your path publishing or doing more of what makes you happy?
I can’t wait to hear and read your comments, articles and see your written word out in the universe. If you are like me start by using the handwritten format and move to the computer to edit and best yet, practice, practice and more practice which helps you polish and it’s your inner creative genius that is worth projecting.
Believe in yourself and have faith in your own abilities, without a dream, or a bucket list you can’t achieve confidence to hope and the more you do put out in the universe the more you will find giving is the best gift-I’m so ever grateful for this in the universe- Jules Snodgrass