Never lose your mind again at Christmas. People love to give at Christmas and my special gift to you is “permission to pause and reset” Tweet that #permissiontopauseandreset #mindfulness
This year do yourself a favour and celebrate the spirit of giving to yourself. Sounds fabulously! doesn’t it as the year is not over yet and there is time to celebrate and care about what you are doing as well as being and living in the moment.
If I asked you would you swap a Merry Christmas to a Mindful Christmas? Ready to bring a lightness into your world. This is just what Santa wants you to do swap milk and cookies for meditation and caring thoughts. Align your best self with unforgettable to be place of transformation, wellness, spirituality, but most of all, the stone that causes a ripple effect and leads you to remember who you really are. This is your time of year to give yourself the gift of love.
Know your WHY, and WHAT for this time of year when you commit or make plans and listen to your intuition and shine a spotlight on your world.
How busy do you feeling right now?. Can you press reset rather than present sent. Look at the image above and sit in the same meditation sitting position. What colours do you see, how does it make you feel, the words, unplug, sleep and move meditate. What does it really mean to you to allow yourself to go, feel free and calm, nurture your soul, nourish your heart and fill your flow with freedom of giving to yourself. It sounds like the perfect gift this year to me.
Everyone deserves to sparkle right? and Christmas is a time to be giving, generous and kind. In the busy world we live in we get caught up with the hype of sales, specials, drinks, parties, bbq’s, what to wear, what not to eat for the big day and so on.
Make it easier on everyone this year I am swapping my merry for mindful.
“If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” Hsin Hsin Ming
So, to get this mindful party kicked off I want you to join in the fun. Who said you can’t manage your moods this time of year.
Rather than saying what did I not do this year, I’m going to ask you to declare its a mindful time of year. December is the month of merry mindful moments.
It may be a bit too much to get in the meditative time of year so here I created two exercises that will help you benefit from the crazy pace.
Try the smple easy to follow mindful exercises to get you started this Christmas and have yourself a Mindful Christmas.
- Jules Christmas Candle Mindful Exercise #merrycandle
- Light a candle that has a special meaning over Christmas time.
- Now take time when you light the candle to make a blessing.
- Then quietly stare at a candle flame for ten minutes straight while watching everything you can about it.
- When your mind wanders, become aware of where it’s going, then bring it back to the candle flame.
- Look at the beauty of the flame, the flickering soft natural light of the candle, feel the warm of light and love watching over you and when watching the candle flame staring, gazing and drifting calmly and slowly paying gratitude to your wellbeing.
- Open your mind, calm your mind, clear your thoughts, rejoice and allow yourself to feel free and unlimited and become still and present in the moment. Silent Night Mindful Exercise
2. Jules Silent Night Mindful Exercise #silentsurrond
- Mindfulness is being not doing so try this before you go to bed.
- Spend an hour or two in complete silence, and just absorb your surroundings.
- Be aware of your thoughts and senses around your home.
- The touch, smell, sight, hearing and imagine the taste of bliss.
It’s hard to be mindful this time of year but challenge your beliefs that you do deserve love, peace, happiness and an amazing beautiful life.
If you thought this was helpful share with a friend or tweet
Wishing you love, light x