Part of us wants to control everything in life. How often do you question your decisions going over and over events in your head and wondering how you’ll ever truly know if you can trust yourself. Sometimes we feel crazy for thinking the situation over and over again. It’s normal to overthink things and then you stress and then you suddenly find ways to make up for feeling so bad like eating junk food and then you can’t control anything. There must be an easier way.
When things feel like you can’t trust yourself, have you ever trusted the universe?
Sure we all want more happiness, joy, love and peace in our lives. Yet what if by surrendering our life to the universe we may actually turn things around and live more in the moment of now. What if we could fix problems rather than stress over them. Most the the time we often make he mistake that our problems are not as big as they seem. By focussing on them from a new angle and letting go to let life lead the way for you.
What if Life has other plans for us?
What if life knew what was best?
When was the last time you checked in with yourself lately?
How’s it all going? Really?
As hard as life gets I’ve had to learn the patience and trust in the timings of life. You see the universe has something much bigger for us. A much bigger plan. A plan much greater than the one we have in mind.
So what is making you feel stuck? I want you to notice how much time you give to worrying and stressing about things that we have no control over and allow that to soften and rest. Calm your mind of the busy thoughts we battle. Recently i notice the more i write the more i feel it is a test for my soul to trust the process of writing and not to hold measures of how much I write or the way i write. I acknowledge my writing but never make fun of it. Maybe i can’t see it but i feel it. My writing has something big and beautiful in store for me. I’m trusting that right now.
While life around us goes on and things happen, we can still must take part in life. We cannot shut down and just ignore what is happening around us. Find some joy and happiness around what makes you happy.
Trust that everything will fall into place and everything going to be ok.
We often don’t trust our own paths and judgments that we change course when we lose trust. Let go of that feeling as its all good. Even in our most challenging tough times we think we will not make it. When we detach ourselves from past disappointments and future outcomes we learn its all good and we will not freak out as much. Trusting ourselves, means that everything will be ok. But how?
Surrender and trust yourself.
When we can’t see through the forest we just want to give up. But instead we freak out first. It doesn’t have to be that way. Because there is another way to push through freaking out and feel differently about yourself and what you are going through.
Are you the type of person who feels totally lost.
Then it’s time to breathe new energy and let go of expectations and trust yourself.
It’s all good. Everything will be ok.
There are many ways in which our thoughts and emotions affect our everyday lives. Have you ever been under huge amount of stress and just freak out about the what and why?
Though when we freak out we change completely as a person and our thoughts get misaligned with what we really want to achieve in life. Freaking out is definitely stressful and when we put ourselves under pressure without a solid known outcome or plan.
Freaking out tells us we need to listen to our feelings and accept who we are so we can truly receive our dreams.
Maybe it is time to surrender to the bigger plan?
Ultimately its all good to know that you deserve peace of mind.
5 ways to trust the Universe, Surrender and Trust the Bigger Plan
- Let life takes it Course: Expect no expectations. Outcomes happen because we set them up for what we think will happen. Often when we let down our guards and allow the universe to decide for us and trust that something bigger is in store for us then it happens un-expectedly.
- Choose Time For You: Go with the Flow. The world needs you to keep going. Way to many times do we give up and give in to just settling for what we think is the easier option. Often we allow ourselves to get caught up with outside influences or we care what others think so our course changes to another path rather than going with the flow and allowing things to unfold the natural way.
- Allow Space to Move: Accept the past. It may be hard to understand why, but leaving this settle naturally rather than stirring them up inside of us can cause us much pain and hurt. We are all vulnerable and it sounds strange but accepting what has happened can heal our hearts and our minds and bodies.
- Confidence to Choose You: Trust Yourself. Trust yourself and as Wayne Dyer said once.” Everything in the universe, even your desire to improve it” I say “Everything in the universe is better with you in it”
- Believe in Self-Love Miracles: Circle back to Love. The power of love is within all of us. Our souls need love and light to brighter our lives. Its time to love not just ourselves but our sisters, brothers, friends, family, our highs and our lows. Our lows are not are fault to blame others or ourselves they are are victories that set us apart from one other. Be open to new love and love your raw-self. It may sound selfie! but its unselfie!