Grow and Learn with Lessons
How you can learn from lessons?
I have tried everything in the last few weeks while on holidays. I attempted art canvas, writing mini stories ( not for anyone to read merely a practice mantra, I have given myself a chance to grow and learn. There is great guilt in feeling like we can’t do something but if we give it a go and write out what we want to learn it may likely happen. I am very proud of my canvas paintings and my friend popped over for dinner and said when did you learn to do that. I told them I taught myself. WT!! You taught yourself. Yep. I am so proud that I allowed myself to fully give something a go. You feel so crafty and useful when you do art. Like using your hands in the garden you feel super passionate about what you put out in the universe and the world. Something big is calling you to craft up your creative side. Let it out and let your light shine.
Do you ever worry you are not doing enough?
Enough is good enough with lessons to be learnt in daily practices and rituals we create. It’s my mantra to learn everyday and I feel so happy to help other women to learn from lessons. Being a PDHPE teacher for over a decade I taught many students life skills not just health and physical education. Throughout history we worry too much and its all about what you put into the world. From time to time take a lesson from sitting in silence and lesson to the external noise around you and allow yourself peace of mind to connect with your inner thoughts.
Remind yourself that loving words and loving thoughts help encourage you and guide you to grow.
11 Spiritual Encouragement Words you Should Know and to learn from:
- Awakening:: When you realise you can accomplish more than being here to do.
- Abundance:: A very large quantity of something
- Vibration:: All matter is energy you put out into the world.
- Soul:: The inner spirit
- Higher Self::The self we normally identify with is a fabrication of our ego
- Creator/Source:: All that is (our own unique) experience
- Universal law::“Universal” is basically something applicable to all.
- Manifesting:: To make something clear and obvious
- Meditation::a Latin word; to think, dwell on, exercise the mind and heal.
- Mindfulness:: Ability to focus on the emotions, thoughts and sensations occurring in the present moment.
- Qigong:: An ancient Chinese practice; a mind-body exercise as life energy cultivation