Who said you can’t wear red with blue? If you rock an outfit, then that’s great! Changing your style can bring you so much happiness and what’s in your closet that’s making you hate yourself? Well, I’ve got news for you. Get rid of it to create a more fabulous you!
The simple way to improve your life is to feel good in what you wear each day. You have the mindset that you don’t look good unless you wear certain outfits.
Clothing has a huge connection to our emotions and represents who we are as a person and allows our personality to shine through.
How often have you gone to work, or a meeting or to an event and feel like sinking into the walls? Too many times do women wear the wrong outfits and wish they did not wear those heels or can’t make sense of the smaller parts of fashion.
We are demanding so much from our outfits that we rarely get a say in who we are when our wardrobes are not helping our self-esteem. It may be time to change your style and look at a new way of dressing to impress yourself not others.
Why is our net worth a principle of our wardrobe…its time to boost your mood and get you to feel good about what is in your closet now.
8 ways to change your style to change your life
- Try it on and if you feel good on it may be a keeper. If you can move around and it brings you joy then you will feel better.
- Shift through all your current collection and pair together to match outfits with your weekly routine
- Hang that gym outfit up- if you can see it you will use it more than being in a draw hidden under a jumper
- Follow your favourite role models who you love their fashion style to hire their style – create a look from their book and you can help your great style relationship
- The key is to donate any old clothing, keeping them as a memory snapshot is not helping any emotional rollercoaster you were on before and if you didn’t wear it past season there’s a pretty good chance you will not wear again
- Accessorize up with your favourite friend in tow go on a shopping trip or ask them about your current look and ask what they think, i strongly suggest you take that as motivation to change up your style and maybe a few small new purchases would help boost your mood- jewellery can be paired with a statement necklace there is nothing like a hit of instant confidence and a great outfit to transform your look. Go get the look girlfriend!
- Think outside the box, be a style reader and grab some magazines and look for themes, or specific brands that suit your body shape
- Pay attention to details of fashion designers and once off season collections and use your core basic wardrobe to up style what you already have in your closet to pair together. A jacket will upgrade any outfit.
How to make your wardrobe change your life
- If you have a favourite dress, top, or pair of lucky shoes that boosts your confidence try to mix it up with some colour so you feel fab not drape.
- When you buy clothes only buy what feels good and fits your existing wardrobe.
- You may have bought that jumper and worn it once, but if you aren’t going to wear it again because it reminds you of a negative response you’d rather wish go away, then get rid of it.
- Do get rid of clothing as you add to the pile, you will feel bad about having too many clothes which bog you down
Jules Snodgrass Lifestyle-Stylist and Image consultant says,
“When you dress full of life you feel good and you act good so wear your self-esteem on the outside and change your style if you want a boost to improve your life”