Most of us never stop thinking about our choices in life. Have you ever just stopped and thought what if I just stop listening to the advice around me and start listening to my inner voice, my intuition. The creative choices beyond fear is all about getting what you want and we can have it all. Just ask Megan Dalla-Camina about her book she wrote or buy it here.
From working independently, to being burnout to over load of technology I am ready to quit. Have you ever felt just like this. But wait, there are so many cool, clever and imaginative ways to get inspired with getting exactly what you want. Do not fear the steps to take to get there. It’s time to stop putting the negative twist on everything and start thinking creative choices and making five big creative shifts to start to get it!
Here are five ways to get exactly what you want.
- GET PRODUCTIVE. If you use your time actually doing something, rather than thinking about it you will be in a better powerful position to know exactly what it is you want to achieve. Successful people did not become overnight successes just from sitting back, believe it or not they actually did have the desire to achieve and with much effort might I add. If you fear missing out and have a case of FOMO you need to get started today on getting productive. How many times do I hear I have not enough time, I’m not enough! That mindset of negative talk is harmful and not helping you rise up to the task of getting productive. I am so lucky that I have a inner energy that drives me everyday to manifest happiness, wealth, success and of course help women all over the world make a difference with the choices in life and career.
- USE YOUR TALENT. One of the best decisions I made was to try everything, sort of like an all you can eat buffet maybe, yet I made the choice to bring anything I felt possible to win and try and achieve. If you ask me I have a story for it and yes, probably tried it and various fields but I dived in and tried and did many jobs, If I wanted to increase my skills I had to try new things and to use my talent I had to find it.
- THINK HIP. It’s never too late to start something new and think HIP!. If you have a fab idea bring it to life and get creative and be assertive. You need to be bold and brave and a certainty of putting yourself out there. No fear in trying. I was born with trying talent. Why not try it.
- FIND A WAY OUT. Learn, learn and learn to find ways around and read, read and learn. I regularly ask when I need help and whether its at a Starbucks for best coffee option or buying a new car you can always find ways to ask and excise with caution but get creative!
- BE RESOURCEFUL. Time to take action in a BIG way. For example, you seriously want to start something, do something but cant get the funds, self teach yoiurself and save the money and the stress ir worry. With thousands of teachers and coaches online you too can learn anything , anywhere in the world. Get yourself some audio books and all while you go on a train, bus or drive a car listen to your new teacher and no more sitting in traffic bored. Choice to lead ahead and get out and network and find out add value to your events, relationships and claim action.
So what now? Get cracking, and get started and re-ignite the fire. Read fire starter sessions which will put you in fast forward mode.