Happiness is like a drug. If there is a way to get it we will. When we are happy we want more and more of it. So, if we knew the recipe for being happy we all would follow it right. More and more from my experience as a teacher i found people would talk about not being happy in life yet, i found not all actually would try new ways to get happy rather they were searching in all the wrong places. Even some were too busy to be happy its becoming a crisis. Maybe more people should talk about the most uncommon hacks to find happiness.
We have all probably heard Norway is the hygge happiness mecca of the world and Dubai actually has a festival and index for happiness. Both countries has beautiful landscapes and people are motivated and driven by different ideas. This is why this may surprise you that what is associated with happiness is not always the way to get happy. ‘I just want to be happy’ now! Happy does not know how to read the time. But we are given the same amount of time each day its, how we use our time while we are here.
There is never the right time to get happy, but all the time.
We have all heard of the saying ‘prepare for the worst, hope for the best’. Training for the worst can make you the best of what you do in life. Like standing up in front of an audience rather than not do it, train for it and chances are you have predicted the visualisation required to get through that unhappiness moment of fear. Carefully work through and see how really good things can go right.
What i know for sure is that happiness can’t be found it only can be stimulated by the mind. Like doing things you love. But when you are unsure of what makes you happy you must close your eyes and listen to your heart. Its like living healthy we want to live to a ripe old age of 99 but, when it comes to the crunch we don’t actually do the unlikely things like, actually believe that happiness, is the most crucial and essential component for living a healthy life.
There’s beauty, in trying to be happy but when it comes to taking action and trusting yourself to find happiness we get confused. With 100 quick hacks to get happy how can we be so sure it will make us. Happiness sounds simple enough. Right? Then why are we all searching for what makes us happy perhaps we need to be know what drives us from the inside out.
Try these 5 unlikely ways to get happy and I’m hoping it may shed some light on the path to happiness.
The 5 Unlikely Ways to Get Happy
- Worry Less is More Happiness: Refuse to Worry: In life we have so many expectations and by trying to measure up we are over working ourselves into the ground. By slowing down our worrying about being happy can actually make you more happier.
- Give Yourself Permission to be Yourself: You may have heard of the saying ‘you can be anything you want to be’ when you actually use your energy from within to show the universe your true talents you can really be happy with who you are more and more. Aligning our strengths will give you happiness because you are being who you are without a need to feel and your unique soul can bring something very special to the table.
- Slow Down: Stop chasing happiness at a rapid fast rate. Life is busy enough and in todays modern era we are all working on fast forward. Think like a cat. Cats chase their tales but what if; we wander around like an old cat enjoying life, it may even follow us everywhere. Changing our perspective can really help us slow down; maybe even allow us to breathe and see that happiness should not have expectations
- Give up on Favourites: Favourite flavoured ice-cream can really put joy into your day. What if you went to the ice cream parlour and they did not have your favourite what if you felt unhappy. Rather why not try a new flavour and feel the happiness inside of a new discovery rather than the expectation of the same best thing you usually do. Chances are the more you try new things and its not the end of the world if we change. Change is good.
- Change your routine: If you sit everyday at your desk and eat lunch then what changes if you sit there all day and work. Taking your lunch break outside can actually change our emotion. If you walked the same way everyday it becomes familiar and that is good but when we feel life is boring, then change it up, look around at the world and go a different route.
If you think its unlikely to get happy quickly then you are wrong. Basically money can’t buy happiness. Then what can? The more you slow down, stop thinking of trying to be happy the relationship will happen. Embrace the good and bad feelings and see what happens next. For everything else there is meditating, decluttering and exercising to boost our lives but just remember the practice of stimulating happiness comes from within the body we just need to let us out and show the world how happy we are.
Visit www.julessnodgrass.com for more posts like this