Love what you do? Want to love your skills and get paid for it! Yes, please… sometimes it takes time to build up to that put but I want you to accept that it will happen if you believe your mindset is positive and you are worthy. I love telling women that because it’s totally true that you can do so much more and love your life too. What are you craving for? getting paid to do what you love. I believe you will always find a way if you love it that much and do what you love finds a way in the universe. That moment that gives you that feeling that you feel the rush, energy and a light blub moment. Every moment we do what we love is like the universe is shining down on us and looking after our best interest at heart. The message i want to share is what I learnt and that in a very short time is to truly love what you do and the rest will follow. Have a sexy succulent (juicy) big feeling about what you do and a huge spark like a flash of light that lights you up inside. The secret to success and getting paid for what you love is getting ahead with inside knowledge and knowing how to handle the fear of what holds us back. The number 1 reason for not following our dreams is that we are scared to put ourselves out there. We worry about our audience, what others think and really we must know we all have important messages to share with the world.
These fear based beliefs eat us up inside and if we do not deal with them we will miss out on living and leading our best life ever. It may seem scary and you may self doubt your ability yet, get out and believe. The best of the business all started somewhere and do you really want to feel that you never took control and took action? With more women starting up a movement, business, and taking charge of their careers and destiny I can understand how you feel when a long road is in the beginning. So, lets help you change that and start with the truth. The truth is that you can listen to all the real life stories in the world and whilst it will inspire you, or scare you remember to gather up your thoughts and feelings on the truth of what you deliver.
Ready to start serving your real truth purpose and get paid for what you truly love. Great! I’m here to share 5 ways to get started now and the purpose is to serve your soul to get everything you want in life and never give up on your goals and dreams! Anything is possible and this comes from a women who knows her business.
Here are 5 tips to start to get paid for doing what you love and start believing you are enough.
- No excuses, just make a start and share your messages. Start with clarity and a clear post outlining what you do, a blog post or a email master the beginning and make it an award winning start. Yeah! you can get excited and you are allowed. It is so nice to hear and listen to new start up ventures and it may take a little bit on energy but remember whatever you put in you will get back. Believe in the universe and the magic of life and miraculous dreams can come true. Get a focus and direction plan from the start get a mentor or join a Facebook master class group that helps women new in business. Read these inspiring quotes to get you inspired!
- Start small, use help of others and gradually step into big shoes. You can always hire other people for what is not your zone of genius. Starting a life of your own business is about helping others and your message you carry will serve others. Connect to serving others and truly what matters is your message is clear, concise and simple to understand. Start with one message and build up.
- Take a course and teach yourself something, to share with an audience. This can make you a guru and find a niche that suits you , your personality and your lifestyle. There is no point pretending to be someone you are not. You deserve to get paid for something you have learnt about and if you studied hard to get your degree, learning certification. Here try a course of a lifetime and get inspired to love your life!
- Be Authentic and genuine. Start by doing this in just everyday life hanging out with friends, family and people around you. Positive influences spread quickly. Be hungry to grow, learn and flourish and you will find that creating your own meaning will mean so much more imagined. I encourage you to go out and talk to as many people as possible. Host an event or a talk and see what people think of you and your delivery. (PS, your family will love you no matter what so find an audience further than your inner circle who think your fab! anyway-:)
- Be real, being more real will be the best and build a rapport for being yourself and dealing with clients. Speak to people at events, book one and get out and practice to speak to others. Excel in a meeting or a presentation or workshop and just simply putting yourself out there for real! My first ever presentation 1 person turned up and I acted like I was a guru and the best. Was amazing as I knew one message would go on to build to two and so on. You can work with me to help you accept that you can do what you love and find your soul calling or soul purpose.