If you are feeling un-balanced and unmotivated, lacking in the happy feeling, well get excited about your ultimate happy life.
The 10/7 lifestyle diet (created by Jules snodgrass) (yep me!)is for you. It’s simply 10 weeks of 7 days a week to change your lifestyle and fit into feeling better. Feeling better about yourself is about your body actually keeping up with you. If you are a healthier version of yourself you may surprise yourself. Food can influence your body to feel better than other days when you are not mindful of what you eat and not eating at all. Often I find if I’m busy I feel drained as my water intake has been low if I don’t have my swirl water bottle around me! As many of us know we have our little favourite things that make us feel better and more effective, for me I like to be a little savvy!
Its exciting to know who you are and love who you are…
So, if you want to have a really good relationship with who you are its so important to have a positive flow into your life. Then, how do you measure to feel better about yourself? What experience can you gain in life from how your mood is feeling and if you took a snap shot of all the food you eat in a week it may explain why you feel run down or not to good.
Once not eating was cool to fit in the dress but yet that’s all wrong. If you love your body it will work with you so treat it nice, dress it lovely and bless it for being your god dame body. No one else can be the biggest influence in making yourself feel good.
So lets get happy with these:
10 ways to feel better about yourself.
- Follow the crowd: Switch onto positive vibes on your social media screens, health, wellness, fitness, food, fashion, lifestyle, travel, and role models that make you feel good (now I’m not talking about FOMO and JOMO- trust yourself to only look at your feed and people that inspire you and makes you feel an inner energy that keeps you believing in positive thoughts and actions to be guided
- Go the extra mile: Follow your heart and listen to your intuition, watch a sunset or sunrise. Then go to extra mile to visit an organic market, go to a new shop with fresh fruits and vegetables that inspires you. Don’t be lazy to eat takeout, get inspired with healthy magazines and fill up on the best ingredients wholesome, goodness and loving fresh foods that rock. Cook up a huge feast for loved ones and it’s the best feeling to give thanks to others and pay it forward.
- Move your butt: Trust your thoughts with movement. Shake it out with a run or a walk or go out for a dance.
- Toss the Trash: Sometimes the fridge and pantry fills up with sweet naughty treats and its a great time to do a fridge detox. Replace and swap items for a healthier choice. Eliminate any crowded areas in cabinets, reduce alcohol in house if you want to lose un-necessary kilos. Plus, remove sugar, sodas and fried foods in the freezer.
- Do a word list: This is a perfect time to block out peaceful mindful quiet time and space and write a list of words that you use in and around your daily life. Then repeat and memorise them and start adding them to sentences when out and about. It’s amazing how positive sweet tones of self-love devotion can deepen your inner kindness, compassion and create a beautiful life based around feeling happy.
- Indulge in Beauty: When was the last time you took a hot long soaking bath and just soaked up all the you time there is. Nothing makes me more happier than a beauty night routine with cream, scrubs and toner. Whatever you do treat yourself to a visit to the shops or online personal needs that are so worth it. Plus, you are totally deserving of it.
- Go to bed: ZZZ’s are your saving grace and is doing good for your body and mind. Your face and body with thank me. Its time you get to sleep 30minutes earlier and turn your tv and screens off its just you and your pillows or anything you can cuddle up to. A snuggle and a cuddle is the best with 9 hours at least!
- Meditate: The best stress busters and worry solution. Slow down and just breathe, listen to your heart beat. Light a candle, dime the lights and start a ritual that feels so god dame naturally beautiful that you can’t resist to sit and unwind and take a load off with mindful meditation and movement meditation can stretch your body out.
- Make something: Splash around with paint or dabble in buttons and drapes. Yep, its time to get creative with unleashing your inner creative and go take a trip to a fabric store, take a lesson, watch a you tube and go to the arts and craft store. Paint and just be yourself and let yourself go and see where it takes you.
- Time: Start inspiring and doing more of things that you love. It’s so nice to put time back in your life with letting go of things that are making you busy. Slow down and fast forward life with what matters most rather than worry on wasted time get your energy back to focus on feeling good.